thyssenkrupp Home Solutions is part of the international holding thyssenkrupp AG with headquarters in Essen, Germany. They are the market leader in the installation and commercialisation of stairlifts, home elevators and platform lifts, mainly for the private market. thyssenkrupp Home Solutions has been active in Belgium for 60 years and guarantees reliable customised mobility solutions with the aim of allowing people to live comfortably at home for as long as possible. thyssenkrupp Home Solutions is a mid-sized, financially healthy company. The company’s headquarters are based in Ghent.
To strengthen the management team and ensure the further growth, they are looking for a business-focused and energetic marketeer (m/f) with a passion for people and customers (B2C)
- Taking into account the strategic guidelines from headquarters, you are responsible for the creation, coordination and implementation of the marketing and communication plan and budget for thyssenkrupp Home Solutions Belgium.
- You position a successful marketing vision linked to the specific B2C business model in order to maximise lead generation and boost sales. You have a direct impact on the turnover.
- You lead the marketing and contact center team (8 people) in an enthusiastic manner. You act like a coach and encourage your team to achieve results. You make sure that they develop and grow.
- You work closely together with the other local marketing managers, becoming one of the driving forces behind the company’s marketing and communication initiatives and projects at group level and optimising the workflow. You create local best practices that are scalable.
- As a member of the Belgian management team, you report to the Managing Director BeNeLux and together with your peers and colleagues you realise the company’s vision for the future. In the matrix structure, you also report functionally to the Director International Marketing, who is based in Germany.
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree and have extensive experience in marketing management and people management. Experience in a B2C context and knowledge of digital marketing is a plus.
- You are able to flexibly switch your mode of thinking and like to balance strategic as well as operational responsibilities. Based on your proactive approach, you know how to take things into your own hands in a pragmatic and autonomous manner.
- Your willingness to take the initiative and entrepreneurial spirit enable you to introduce new ways of working throughout the organisation.
- You communicate in an enthusiastic, positive and transparent way, which allows you to coach and inspire your team and lead them through change processes.
- You have strong business acumen and like to see the impact of your marketing strategy on the top- and bottom-line success of the organisation.
- You are able to express yourself clearly in Dutch as well as in French and English.
- A challenging and autonomous position where you can make a difference and contribute to achieving further strategic growth, with a direct impact on the top- and bottom-line success of the organisation.
- A corporate culture with ample room for personal engagement and entrepreneurship and, thanks to the corporate structure, future international career possibilities.
- A competitive salary package, including a number of fringe benefits.
Please visit be.hudson.com for more information and apply for a position by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning reference BE770533. Your application will be dealt with swiftly and in the strictest confidence.